Provides intensive nourishment and hydration without an oily appearance. Formulated to combat early signs of ageing.
- Free from parabens, gluten, petroleum & animal by-products
- No artificial fragrances, oils or alcohols
- 99.86% natural or naturally derived
- 85.18% plant material is organic
- Available in 50 ml/1.69 fl oz
- Reviews (0)
- Key Botanical Ingredients
- Directions for use
If you want to take your skin care routine to the next level then we highly recommend adding a serum into your daily routine. The particles in a serum are smaller and more easily able to penetrate the pores to deliver their infusion of powerful nutrients and antioxidants. If your skin is need of some extra oomph then we recommend wearing our serum alone or layering it under our daily moisturizer.
Our Intensive Serum is extremely concentrated and jam-packed in antioxidants to completely transform the way your skin looks and feels. In addition to our proprietary blend of cucumber extract and cornflower water, our serum contains fig fruit extract to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving elasticity and increasing hydration thanks to its rich concentrations of Vitamin A and beta-carotene.
The water binding properties of algae extract promote suppleness, while apple extract is a natural alpha-hydroxy acid that will rejuvenate your complexion. Our combination of apple, lentil and watermelon extract work together to provide noticeably smoother and better hydrated skin after only one use.
Cornflower Water: Calming & soothing, perfect for sensitive skin and eyes.
Algae Extract: Improves suppleness and clarity to the epidermis with water binding properties.
Apple Fruit Extract: α-hydroxy acid to rejuvenate the skin, rich in Vitamin A and C.
Fig Fruit Extract: Rich in Vitamin A and β-Carotenes.
- Apply a warm moist towel to your face to gently open pores and leave skin slightly moist.
- Apply tiny dots of serum all over your face and then blend lightly and quickly all over.
- Use short light but firm strokes to apply your face serum. Do not stretch, pull or rub the skin.
- Whilst the serum is still wet after applying gently tap the surface of your face with your fingers for half a minute. You can use all your fingers both hands on either side of your face very lightly. The tapping action encourages the serum to sink fully into the deeper layers of the skin as far as it is able to go.
- If you feel any tingling sensations when you apply the serum – don’t worry. Tingling can be a sign the active ingredients in the serum are getting to the dermis – where they need to be if they are going to work. Types of serum ingredients where you may see this result include vitamin C and retinoids
- Only when your serum is fully dry – touch dry on your face (this should take around 3 minutes) – should you apply your Refresh Botanicals moisturizer in a similar manner. Let that sink in fully before you apply your foundation and normal makeup.