Foaming Facial Cleanser
Enriched with coconut oil, it gently foams away unwanted residue and impurities without dehydrating the skin, giving you a soothing and clean feel. Formulated for all skin types.
- Free from parabens, gluten, petroleum & animal by-products
- No artificial fragrances, oils or alcohols
- 99.46% natural or naturally derived
- 96.61% plant material is organic
- Available in 150 ml/5.7 fl oz
- Reviews (2)
- Key Botanical Ingredients
- Directions for use
The rich, foamy lather of other cleansers comes from alcohols and sulfates that dry the skin. Our cleanser gets its gentle lather from coconut oil which provides a soothing, creamier lather that is all natural and helps to ensure that the skin stays perfectly balanced and is never stripped of oils when the cleanser is rinsed away.
Our proprietary blend of cucumber and cornflower water plus an extra boost of honeysuckle extract calms the skin and add provides a burst of freshness and a dose of Vitamin C to fight inflammation and leave the skin with a radiant, healthy glow.
This cleanser will leave your skin feeling clean, soothed and revitalized with the ideal balance of moisture. Your skin will never feel tight and dry with this one!
Cucumber Extract: Cools and soothes the skin, high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C. Provides a healthy glow to skin.
Cornflower Water: Calming & soothing, perfect for sensitive skin and eyes.
Coconut Oil: Hydrates and controls the skin's pH balance. Rich in Vitamin E which reduces the appearance of acne scaring
Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate: A mild, non-irritating, all-natural, plant-based cleansing agent.
- Pull your hair back and wet your skin with plenty of warm water. Using hot or cold water can be abrasive to your skin, while warm water is gentle and won’t cause irritation.
- Use a dime-sized amount of cleanser, apply it to your face in a circular motion, making sure each spot gets covered with a tiny amount of cleanser. Keep massaging in a circular motion for thirty seconds to a minute. If you are wearing makeup, use Refresh Botanicals Eye and Face Makeup Remover, especially around your eyes.
- Use warm water to rinse your face, making sure to wash away all traces of your cleanser. Use a towel to pat your face dry. Try not to rub your face when you dry it, since this can encourage wrinkles and irritate the skin.
- Apply Refresh Botanicals Facial Toner as an optional step if you want your skin to look smooth and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Finish with Refresh Botanicals Daily Facial Moisturiser. Moisturizer helps to protect your skin from the elements, keeping it youthful and bright.
Massage lightly with finger tips to lift unwanted residue. With a cotton pad, gently wipe away the product. After this follow steps 4 and 5 above.