Brightens, balances and gently exfoliates without tightness or drying. Minimizes the appearance of large pores.
- Free from parabens, gluten, petroleum & animal by-products
- No artificial fragrances, oils or alcohols
- 99.74% natural or naturally derived
- 85.57% plant material is organic
- Available in 200 ml/6.7 fl oz
- Reviews (0)
- Key Botanical Ingredients
- Directions for use
If you have yet to add a toner to your current skin care routine then you are seriously missing out!
Many people think of toner as an unnecessary step in their skin regime, but when you’re using one as packed with antioxidants as this one then how can you go wrong?
After cleansing, treat your skin to our beautiful, refreshing toner, formulated with our proprietary blend of cucumber extract and cornflower water to soothe and calm inflamed skin and provide a lovely cooling sensation, like a cold drink for your skin on a hot day!
Watermelon extract helps to slough off dead skin cells to reveal your radiant and glowing skin beneath, while lentil fruit extract controls sebum and tightens the pores for a gorgeous smooth and clear complexion. Your skin will feel clean and refreshed and never tight and dry with this all natural toner!
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, we strongly recommend Refresh Botanicals Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Damp a cotton ball or pad with a small amount of facial toner by pressing the cotton ball or pad down on the pump. Take care not to saturate the cotton ball or pad with the facial toner but use just enough so that it glides easily over your face.
- Move the cotton ball or pad gently in small circles across your face, paying special attention to your chin, nose, cheeks and hairline. Avoid your eyes, nostrils and lips.
- Wait at least one minute for the toner to dry on your face. Toner is not meant to be washed off. For best results, apply Refresh Botanicals Intensive Serum followed by Refresh Botanicals Daily Facial Moisturizer.