Night Restore Complex
Nourish your skin while you sleep with an exclusive blend of botanical oils and extracts that restores moisture and suppleness, lightens the appearance of fine lines and dark spots, and provides gentle exfoliation.
- Free from parabens, gluten, petroleum & animal by-products
- No artificial fragrances, oils or alcohols
- 99.72% natural or naturally derived
- 83.68% plant material is organic
- Available in 50 ml/1.69 fl oz
- Reviews (0)
- Key Botanical Ingredients
- Directions for use
Our proprietary blend of cucumber extract and cornflower water together with jojoba, almond and coconut oils nourishes your skin while you sleep, and restores moisture and radiance to your complexion.
Algae extract improves the water binding properties of the skin to improve suppleness. Powerful antioxidants such as olive leaf extract smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and lighten the appearance of dark spots for brighter, more radiant looking skin. The natural exfoliating properties of watermelon extract help to reveal your inner glow and leave your skin silky and soft to the touch.
Cucumber Extract: Cools and soothes the skin, high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C. Provides a healthy glow to skin.
Cornflower Water: Calming & soothing, perfect for sensitive skin and eyes.
Algae Extract: Improves suppleness and clarity to the epidermis due to water binding properties
Olive Leaf Extract: Helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, sun damage and acne scaring
Sweet Almond and Jojoba Oil: Hydrates and restores the skin's pH balance
For best results follow the below direction for use:
- Cleanse your face thoroughly with a gentle cleanser, we would strongly recommend Refresh Botanicals Foaming Facial Cleanser. Pat your face dry.
- Apply night restore complex in gentle upward strokes and circular motions by using your fingers. Avoid the area around your eyes. Never forget applying the cream around your neck.
Ideally, you should apply a night cream 30 minutes before you go to bed. For amazing results, regular use is recommended!