Let’s face it, aging is one of those things in life that comes our way no matter how hard we try to avoid it. As a man or woman who’s 35 or even older, then you’re probably starting to notice specific signs of aging already.
One of the most dominant areas is your own facial skin is around the eyes. As we age, dark circles and fine lines may develop. There are a number of possible causes for this to occur including overexposure to sunlight in the past, dehydration, the blood capillaries exposing themselves under the skin and more. But one of THE biggest contributors to dark circles under the eyes is AGING. As we become older, the skin around our eyes becomes thinner due to the loss of fat and collagen. The thinner the skin, the more the bluish vessels under the eyes become visible. Now, thanks to Refresh Botanicals Natural and Organic Eye Serum, you have the access to a skin care product that only uses natural and organic ingredients aimed at helping reduce those dark circles and puffy bags around the eyes. The unique ingredients found in this exclusive Eye Serum are not only natural and safe for your own skin, but they also contain Bioactives that offer the amazing benefits of antiaging and antiwrinkle properties.
Refresh Botanicals PREMIUM Eye Serum is all natural and organic that is gentle and soothing on your skin because of the ingredients. This product is Made in Canada and is animal cruelty free thus respecting the wonderful creatures of nature!
Best Natural Eye Serum for puffy eyes - What makes it the BEST and stand out from the crowd?Skin elasticity is maintained by proteins such as elastin. Wrinkles form when the enzyme elastase breaks down elastin in the skin as part of the aging process. There has been extensive research focused around blocking those elastase to maintain the skin's elasticity.
1. The super rich ingredients: Refresh Botanicals Eye Serum has 8 very powerful bioactives that includes Kakadu Plum, Maple Bark Extract, Fig Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolysed Sodium Hyaluronate, Black Tea Extract and Aloe Vera. Each of these ingredients bring the powerful active bio-agents to show the desired results.
2. Proven results: Hyaluronic acid has demonstrated a decrease of maximum depth of wrinkles by 17% and decrease in age spots by 21% within few weeks of usage with better results of long term usage.
3. Traditional ingredients validated through research: Maple bark extract has traditionally been used by First Nations for various medicinal and cosmetic purposes. The maple extract is super rich in polyphenols (45% of the extract is polyphenol) called glucitol-core-containing gallotannins (GCGs) that can block the activity of elastase. The results were reported at the 256th National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society (ACS). The researchers have claimed that the extract has the capability to act as natural botox due to these properties.
Refresh Botanicals takes pride in using the star ingredients in its PREMIUM Eye Serum that fix the problem of Eye bags through it's proprietary blend of unique ingredients. It's key benefits can be summarised as:
- A simple and easy way to naturally energize dull looking skin
- Improve overall skin radiance and luminosity under your eyes
- Reduce the appearance of darkness or redness under the eyes
- Reduce under-the-eye “puffiness” and swelling
- Reduce the appearance of skin wrinkles and aging
Extra tip for best results: To get the best results wash your face with Refresh Botanicals Facial Cleanser before applying and apply Refresh Botanicals Moisturizer on your whole face after the eye serum is fully absorbed (30-45 seconds).
Ingredient (INCI) list: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, DL-Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin & Acer Rubrum Bark Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Glycine & Proline, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis L., Coriandrum Sativum Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cymbopognon Martini Motia Herb Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Natural Cis-3-Hexenyl Acetate, Dimethylheptenal & Natural Hexyl Acetate, Natural Heliotropine, Natural Cis-3-Hexenyl