Facial Cleanser (Cucumber & Aloe)
With natural aloe and cucumber enriched with coconut oil, it gently foams away unwanted residue and impurities without dehydrating the skin, giving you a soothing and clean feel. Formulated for all skin types.
- Free from parabens, gluten, petroleum & animal by-products
- No artificial fragrances, oils or alcohols
- 99.46% natural or naturally derived
- 96.61% plant material is organic
- Available in 150 ml/5.7 fl oz
- Reviews (1)
- Key Botanical Ingredients
- Directions for use
Refresh Botanicals launches the Facial Cleanser with freshness of Cucumber and Aloe! The product is all natural and organic which is devoid of any alcohols and sulfates that dry the skin. It is gentle on your skin because of the coconut oil which provides a soothing, creamier lather and helps to ensure that the skin stays perfectly balanced and is never stripped of oils when the cleanser is rinsed away. It is also an animal cruelty free product, as it has not at all been tested on animals.
This unique proprietary blend of cucumber and cornflower water plus an extra boost of honeysuckle extract calms the skin and add provides a burst of freshness and a dose of Vitamin C to fight inflammation and leave the skin with a radiant, healthy glow. Aloe enriches the formula with active botanical antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, providing anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat burns, acne and dry skin. The presence of jojoba oil in the cleanser also relieves the skin from skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
This cleanser will leave your skin feeling clean, soft, soothed and revitalized with the ideal balance of moisture. Your skin will never feel tight and dry with this one!
- Pull your hair back and wet your skin with plenty of warm water. Using hot or cold water can be abrasive to your skin, while warm water is gentle and won’t cause irritation.
- Use a dime-sized amount of cleanser, apply it to your face in a circular motion, making sure each spot gets covered with a tiny amount of cleanser. Keep massaging in a circular motion for thirty seconds to a minute. If you are wearing makeup, use Refresh Botanicals Eye and Face Makeup Remover, especially around your eyes.
- Use warm water to rinse your face, making sure to wash away all traces of your cleanser. Use a towel to pat your face dry. Try not to rub your face when you dry it, since this can encourage wrinkles and irritate the skin.
- Apply Refresh Botanicals Facial Toner as an optional step if you want your skin to look smooth and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Finish with Refresh Botanicals Daily Facial Moisturiser. Moisturizer helps to protect your skin from the elements, keeping it youthful and bright.