Refresh Botanicals BB Cream has unique formulation that evens skin tone, hydrates & protects your skin naturally.
- Free of parabens, gluten, petroleum by-products, animal by-products and artificial fragrances
- No artificial fragrances, oils or alcohols
- 99.73% natural or naturally derived
- 81.66% of plant material is organic
- Available in 50 ml/1.69 fl oz
- Reviews (1)
- Key Botanical Ingredients
- Directions for use
Our soothing elixir of cucumber extract and cornflower water helps to calm your skin and soothe irritation (ideal for use over breakouts!) while black tea ferment adds a powerful dose of antioxidant protection. The addition of sweet almond and coconut oils adds long lasting hydration to minimize and improve the appearance of fine lines, and our cream’s anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce the appearance of scarring and hyperpigmentation.
This BB cream is ideal for all skin tones and types and will help to blur imperfections while infusing the skin with a powerful dose of important nutrients.
Cornflower Water: Calming & soothing, perfect for sensitive skin and eyes.
Black Tea Ferment: Powerful source of antioxidants, improves the visible signs of aging including acne scaring, age spots, fine lines and texture.
Sweet Almond and Coconut Oil: Offers immediate and long lasting skin hydration.
- Squeeze a puddle of BB Cream roughly 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) in diameter, or the size of a dime, onto the back of your hand. Though it is not essential, but that will make easier to dab the cream on in equal portions.
- Dip the tip of your middle finger into the puddle of BB Cream on the back of your hand and apply five dots of equal amounts to the forehead, nose, two cheeks, and chin. You should use the cream sparsely, apply a thin layer to avoid making your skin look too heavy or weighted down.
- Use your index and middle fingers to gently pat the cream in. Rub the BB Cream into your skin using a circular motion, but instead of keeping your fingers in contact with your skin for the entire motion, tap your fingers up and down as you rub. This gentle, light pressure spreads the cream evenly without irritating your skin. Start with the forehead and work your way down toward each cheek from the middle. Move onto your nose and chin after that, then finish off with your cheeks.
- If you are not fond of the patting technique, you can apply gently pressure with your index and middle fingertips. Blend each dab of cream using outward strokes.
- Gently pat the cream around your eyes. By using a gentle patting pressure near your eyes, you prevent the fine lines that may show up when the dragging, stroke motion strains the skin around your eye, which is especially sensitive.
- Dab extra on to cover imperfections. Wait a few minutes for the BB Cream to dry. After it dries, if there are any particular areas in need of extra coverage, you can dab another thin layer of BB Cream over them.